From the very basics to breed standard styling we offer:
* Puppy Introduction Sessions - No matter what the breed, these sessions are designed to introduce your new puppy to grooming at a pace that is comfortable to them. Depending on the breed and nature of your puppy, Diamante Dog works with you to ensure your puppy is not overwhelmed by his first grooming experience. Suitable for youngsters upto 6 months of age.
* Nail Trimming - Essential for all dogs to maintain a healthy foot. Rabbits & guinea pigs also very welcome.
* Bath & Dry Only - Great for short-haired breeds such as Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Boxers and Labradors. Includes nails cut and ears cleaned. Why have the mess in your own bathroom?
* Bath & Dry with De-shedding Treatment - Ideal for heavy double coated breeds such as Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies and German Shepherds, particularly at those twice yearly intervals when they blow their undercoats. Includes nails cut and ears cleaned.
* Full Groom - Perfect for the breeds that require professional styling from Yorkshire Terriers to Old English Sheep Dogs. Includes bath, dry, nails cut, ears cleaned and plucked and styling to suit your lifestyle.
Or why not try something more creative to make your 'Little Gem' really stand out from the pack?
We Also Offer Luxury SPA TREATMENTS
* South Bark Blueberry Facial: A lavish & equisite 5 minute facial cleans & brightens your pets face. Perfect for white & light coloured dogs.
* Pretty Paws: A Nourishing all four paw massage and wax treatment followed by The Colour Paw, Nail Polish. A water-resistant nail polish that provides long lasting colour. Fantastic to show off Poodle Paws
Diamante Dog's Own Professional Grooming Range
Want to acheive that soft, glossy and wonderful Diamante Dog salon finish in your own home?
We have had our own brand of Shampoo, Fragrance spray and healthcare products designed for you to buy and use in between professional grooms at Diamante Dog.
All products that we sell are products that are used in the salon or on my own dog which I fully endorse.